25 September 2011

and i'm back

i've been working on my blogging comeback...most of which has required getting up to date on filing and sorting photos, which is quite a job when you're a year behind. but tonight i got out of my comfort zone and took some time to get better acquainted with my  smartphone. the apps they have for these things are no joke handy. i am now equipped to blog remotely...and I give you (if there are actually any of "you" still checking/reading my blog) my first mobile post:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are still checking!!!
the mitchell's

Joanna Thies said...

Jill, too funny that you are making a blogging comeback - I'm thinking the same thing! Or rather, sort of a blogging debut (I never really got it going strong). I'm MORE than a year behind, so I've got my work cut out for me!

Joanna Thies said...

P.S. Tell me about the apps! I'll definitely blog more if I can do it easy and efficiently from my iPhone.