10 October 2011

I love this job

I've learned this year how much of a job being a FT mom can be...it seriously is. To keep us busy, productive, and the both of us (M + myself) from going crazy, it takes a good deal of pre-planning and self-discipline which has taken me most of the year to adjust to. I feel like I'm finally hitting my stride...of course just as everything is about to change all over again.

I thought I'd share a couple snippets from our recent adventures. in sept, "circus" was the curriculum theme at M's preschool so we did a circus train craft at home one week. She had a blast with it and I was so proud (of both of us) that we've displayed it in her room.













after music class this morning, we dropped by the botanic gardens and enjoyed ourselves for a couple of hours just running around amongst the flowers, sculptures, and fountains soaking in the beautiful fall weather before meeting up with daddy for an impromptu lunch date. He worked all weekend and late nights last week so we haven't really seen much of him. It was a fabulous lunch on a patio.















Have I mentioned I love fall? it's by far my favorite season. Usually we get a blip of true fall weather here in CO, going straight from summer to winter, but this year we have been spoiled with a few weeks of fantastic cool weather already. i also love halloween and have been on a mission to deck the house with delightfully spooky decorations this year! Marianne + I have been working on some of them so I've included a couple snapshots of what we've done so far.





1 comment:

Nana said...

I'm impressed! I like Marianne's train and all the other decorations!
Fall is even nice in Missouri this year!
Love you!