04 June 2009

field (read: garden) trip

marianne and i toured the denver botanic gardens with some friends, cathy + irlynd and gretel + sonoma, today. it was a beautiful day and the gardens were in full bloom. we saw a lot of gorgeous flowers. well, at least i did. marianne was asleep in the wrap for most of it.

l-r: marianne, momma, cathy, irlynd, sonoma, gretel


during a nursing + diaper pit-stop we made time for a little goofing around



peanut is under wraps. we had to borrow an extra sun hat from irlynd because marianne insisted on keeping her head poking out. i guess the breeze felt nice.

3 comments:

Nana said...

These pictures make my day! Keep them coming. Hopefully we will have the ichat up and running soon!
Love you all so much, Nana/MOM
P.S. Yeah, see you soon!

Anonymous said...

my favorite picture is the last one, of you and Marianne! You are a beautiful mother!!!! I love you!

Aunt Julie

Aunt Kimberly said...

I love the picture where she's giggling in your lap. I think it's my favorite of her so far.