24 April 2012

their elements

Henry has been spending a lot more time in the carrier since he is strong enough now to go forward facing. He would quickly get annoyed when he was in there facing my chest...now that he can see the action wherever we go, he is much more content to hang. So I've been snapping several pics of him in the carrier.

This weekend Marianne's friend, Ian, had his 3rd bd party at a gymnastics place in the neighborhood. She had a blast. Her flower girl leotard came in handy.

Henry is happiest in the buff. I gave him a few minutes this morning to kick around on the bed before getting him dressed for the day. I gave him a minute too long...he gave me a brown spot on the duvet. And another on the diaper before I could get it fastened. And then another on the changing pad cover before I could get the other diaper disposed and another clean one on his bum. I guess he likes pooping uncontained. Maybe it's a good sign for future potty training. Needless to say he kept me on my toes.






2 comments:

Nana said...

Three days and I can kiss those sweet faces!

Aunt Kimmy said...

Likes being naked huh? Who does he get that from...Mommy or Daddy?

Funny post, thanks for the laugh!